WEIGHT: 51 kg
Sex services: Facial, Striptease amateur, Fetish, Cross Dressing, Sex anal
By Michael Zennie. The district attorney in upscale Nassau County, New York, has unleashed civil strife by posting the names and pictures of men arrested in a prostitution sting over the last six weeks. All of them set up dates to meet with prostitutes at local a hotel using the classified ads site backpage. District Attorney Kathleen Rice said police started a sting operation in April after receiving numerous complaints about prostitution at hotels across the county.
Wall of shame: District Attorney Kathleen Rice said she hopes that this poster of the men arrested in a prostitution sting will put men on notice that they will be humiliated if they try to buy sex in Nassau County.
It's unknown how many of the men arrested were married and whether any of their spouses had to wait until the public release of information today to learn of their infidelity.
Nassau divorce lawyer Bryan L. Salamone says he has had four women come to him seeking divorces because their husbands were charged with soliciting prostitutes. About 20percent of marriages where a wife finds out her husband has been cheating - with a hooker or otherwise - will end in divorce. Such divorces are usually bitter. The other 80percent of men will eventually be forgiven by their wives - often after marriage counseling and significant amounts of contrition.
All walks of life: The arrested men ranged in age from 17 to Several races and nationalities and religious backgrounds were also represented in the arrests of the alleged johns. Most of the suspects are professionals. Several lawyers were arrested.